Running Development Academy (RDA) is committed to:
- The facilitation of athletic scholarships to Colleges in the USA for those children who meet the qualifying standards. This program is a year round program.
- Providing SAT classes to better prepare athletes to be successful on the SAT examination.
- Providing children and young adults in challenged environments with a safe nurturing place where they can develop more than just skills for track and field.
- The development of Skills 4 Life so athletes can grow up to be healthy, influential, contributing members of their communities.
- The development of a Life program that focuses on dealing with gender issues, violence, and building leadership.
- Provides the skills and support young people need to play team sports and face the many challenges of growing up in communities plagued with poverty and crime.
Provides a team of MVP volunteers and All Star staff that are on the ground and help achieve long-lasting community benefits, such as:
- Distributes athletic equipment we collect from around the United States Canada and the World.
- Organizing track meets.
- Trains coaches to deliver Skills 4 Life.
- Builds and maintaining Tracks.
- Partners with other social development organizations.
- Facilitates exchanges and collaborations.
- Creates job opportunities and increasing employ-ability of young people through community service.