Running Development Academy was founded in 2009 and is the professional source for:
- Facilitating Youth Athletic Scholarships to Colleges in the USA Year Round.
- Providing Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Classes To Better Prepare Athletes For the Examination.
- Conducting One Week Running Camps For Youths Ages 12 & Above.
- Hosting Running Clinics as Required For Youths Ages 12 & Above.
- Hosting Running Clinics for Coaches.
- Consulting on Athletic Facility Use.
What We Do:
Provides the skills and support young people need to play team sports and face the many challenges of growing up in communities plagued with poverty and crime.
Provides a team of MVP volunteers and All Star staff that are on the ground and help achieve long-lasting community benefits, such as:
- Distributes athletic equipment we collect from around the United States Canada and the World.
- Organizing track meets.
- Trains coaches to deliver Skills 4 Life.
- Builds and maintaining Tracks.
- Partners with other social development organizations.
- Facilitates exchanges and collaborations.
- Creates job opportunities and increasing employ-ability of young people through community service.